Saturday, November 2, 2013

IF I FOUND ONE MILLION DOLLARS.........................

If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?

that was the suggested post for yesterday. but I was a unaware of it so I'll use it today.

hmmmmm, if I had a million dollars and had to spend it within one day, I would........... buy a house.
yeah, that's it. whew, that was easy.

oh, I bet you're saying I would have to buy several houses.

well, you're WRONG!!!!

at least in my neighborhood you are.

where I live, most of the houses go for even more than a million.

some up to a million and a half.

and no, I don't live in Manhattan.
sure wish I did, though.

I'm having problems with where I live.

the landlord wants us out.

they say they don't have to renew my lease because we have a market rate apartment.
Is that true?

we haven't received anything in writing to that effect.
they just called us into the office and gave us the good news, those bastards.

I don't know what to do.
we don't want to move.
we always pay our rent on time.
we don't bother anyone.
there are no complaints about us.

they want us out because they want to renovate the apt and get more money, the scoundrels.
any input would be very much appreciated.

MOTHER IS QUITE UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment